This weekend I went to the mL Tour DC. mL stands for Movement Lifestyle, not machine learning, despite what my brain told me whenever I heard the abbreviation. It’s a group of amazing choreographers from a studio in LA (it’s actually like 15 minutes from my house) and they put awesome videos all over YouTube. In February and March they’re touring a few cities, so it’s a weekend of nonstop dance. Seriously amazing. I’ve got so much choreography rolling around my brain and I love it!
I decided to bake cookies for the drive out there – it’s about 4 hours from Pittsburgh. I’ve made these before, and I really liked them, but this time they got a little dried out. Still good, but they didn’t stay soft. I don’t know what was different… Maybe I baked them for a little too long.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
2 1/2 C flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 C butter, softened
1 1/3 C sugar
1 C white chocolate chips
4-5 oz dried cranberries
1. Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter until creamy. Gradually add sugar, then eggs one at a time, mixing well.
3. Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate and cranberries.
4. Drop spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets. (They don’t grow very much in the oven, so feel free to cram ’em on there.)
5. Bake at 350 for 10 to 15 minutes until bottoms are lightly browned.