I’m done with final exams! Hooray! Only a few days left until graduation, and I’m getting very excited.
During finals week, there are always free muffins before the early morning finals. A couple of my friends were sad there weren’t any GF muffins, so since I had leftover flour after making cookies, I decided to make them some GF finals exam muffins!
Black Cherry Almond Chocolate Chip Muffins
Gluten free. Makes one dozen.
1 1/2 C gf all-purpose flour
1/2 C almond flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1/2 C sugar
1/4 C oil
3/4 tsp almond extract
1 C black cherry Greek yogurt
1/4 C milk
1/3 C chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, sift together flours, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix sugar and egg. Add oil, extract, yogurt, and milk.
4. Add wet to dry and mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Bake 20-25 min until browned.